Friday, May 25, 2007

OH!! The Pretty Blue Sky!!!

Oh so pretty! the pretty blue sky!!
i can't describe, why i feel so high!
it feels like home, but i know not why.
feels like I am soaring, I've learnt to fly!!

I'm reaching for the stars, and they're all now mine
I'm trying so hard, I have made up my mind.
Now i'm a wave, no one can control.
i feel the feeling, that connects to the soul.

It feels so right, i wanna go away.
wander through this world, thank my stars for this day.
broken though i am, with the clouds i will sway.
The sun in its golden arms, would bear me up and away.

Oh this can't be wrong, 'coz it feels so right.
I wanna break free, I wanna try.
My mind is confused, but my heart jumps in joy.
Oh so pretty! the pretty blue sky.

3 comments:

Bhupendra said...

Nice poem. Heavenly feel and excellent writeup. Keep it up lady, will be happy to see more of those.


Cheers,
Bhupi

Sudi said...

good one there..wrote feelings out in the poem.

The slave. said...

Awesome...